Partnering with DTI gives you access to proven global resources, technology, and personnel. These can make the difference between a smoothly-run case and a disorganized, unwieldy operation. DTI specializes in complex litigation, focusing on areas that include:
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
Success in these domains of expertise requires extraordinary skill, technical proficiency, and large-scale litigation experience. DTI allocates a dedicated project manager who will handle communication and organization details of the case, and be able to solve many of the challenges that may arise during the litigation process.
NATIONAL ACCOUNT PROGRAM
DTI understands that in today’s legal environment corporations, insurance companies and law firms are seeking ways to streamline their legal outsourcing needs.
The DTI National Account Program helps streamline, create efficiencies and control legal spend by offering cost–effective, comprehensive and customizable solutions to meet your deposition needs.
The DTI National Account Program ensures that our clients capitalize on the many benefits of a preferred court reporting relationship, such as:
- A dedicated national account team to coordinate all aspects of your deposition needs, providing unmatched, around-the-clock customer service
- Preferred rates via a customized pricing schedule
- Increased quality and consistency throughout the deposition process
- Custom, web-based landing pages for client deposition scheduling, tracking and storage of all deposition materials
- Streamlined and consolidated billing
- Reporting that provides detailed tracking and analytics on overall activity and spend
- Complimentary conference rooms
- A partnership with a true worldwide provider with wholly owned offices both domestic and international
The DTI Court Reporting National Account Program alleviates:
- High costs and inconsistent rates across cases and geographies
- Inconsistent quality, due to the large number of court reporting providers used
- Administrative headaches and costs related to invoicing irregularities
- Time spent on vetting multiple vendors which takes highly paid legal professionals away from their core focus
DTI National Account clients benefit from a consistent implementation and rollout plan that include aligning case teams to the deposition process and the requirements of the client.
By creating a new level of accountability and service, DTI becomes a true strategic partner to our client.
Partnering with a single-source provider results in improved and streamlined processes, saving you time and money. For more information, contact CRNA@DTIGlobal.com.
DTI services conference room needs anywhere in the world. An ever-expanding facilities network, including over 400 conference rooms nationally and internationally, are available for depositions or other business needs.
From convenient locations to videoconferencing capabilities, we offer a variety of facilities that take the hassle out of coordinating a conference room.
Let us help you find a conference room near you.
To help multi-language legal meetings go smoothly, we provide reliable and accurate interpreters for a variety of legal applications.
We’re able to provide professional court and legal interpreters anywhere in the world. Our translators are selected not just for language proficiency, but also for their competence and experience in legal translations. The quick, accurate, and culturally sensitive interpreters at DTI know how to maintain the fundamental meaning of legal communications.
REALTIME COURT REPORTING
As a leading provider of realtime court reporting services, DTI experience helps save time in both the discovery and deposition processes.
Realtime Video Streaming
With realtime video streaming, members of your legal team can participate in depositions remotely.
Realtime Transcript Streaming
Realtime transcript streaming allows for review of the transcript as it unfolds. All the information needed is supplied in one sitting and frees up time normally spent reviewing testimony after the fact.
DTI can supply a complete electronic transcript before anyone has even left the deposition room. Testimony processing and scheduling of subsequent depositions can begin immediately, helping to speed up overall proceedings by as much as 25 percent.
Transcription makes media-based data much easier to organize and search. Our audio and video transcription services include web-based technology that allows for the secure transfer of audio and video files.
DTI transcribes content from a wide variety of analog and digital formats. Our personnel are well-versed in transcription of arbitrations, court proceedings, legal hearings, board meetings and phone calls.
Transcription services also include syncing of media files and transcripts. Syncing makes both files easier to search, and allows you to demonstrate a speaker’s demeanor, tone of voice, and emotional state alongside the transcript.
We recognize and adhere to chain-of-custody processes throughout the transcription process.
Video has become an expected and essential tool for depositions, case reviews, and business communications. DTI is proud to have the nation’s largest in-house legal videography department.
Our proprietary video technologies are designed specifically for legal professionals. DTI offers a complete suite of legal video services and court video services which include:
- Video Synchronization
- Video Production
DTI’s web-based deposition solution gives legal teams, expert witnesses, co-counsel and their clients the ability to remotely login to observe and participate in a live deposition from anywhere around the world.
- Reduce travel and scheduling conflicts
- Remotely observe witnesses
- Reduce printing and shipping costs up to 90%
- Increase Attorney-Client face time
- Access documents from anywhere in the world
- Securely communicate with private chat
- Produce real-time reports
- Web-based platform